Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401K, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement. This is a fast-paced role that needs a dedicated and passionate individual focused on team and client satisfaction!
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Software Design Engineer 2 to join our growing team.
343 Industries is looking for an experienced engineer to continue evolving our tooling for our build infrastructure, deployment and test automation workflow system, and contribute to our general development tool needs. The infrastructure / dev tools team is helping to improve daily workflows for everyone in the studio making the future of Halo.
- Implement improvements and new features to our build infrastructure
- Support and improve deployment pipelines across multiple platforms
- Provide break-fix support for existing tools and services
- Add new features to existing internal services
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Experience writing C# and .Net-based products
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with source control systems such as TFVC, Git, and Perforce
- Excellent problem resolution, analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and deal with ambiguity in fast-paced environment.
- Strong desire to improve developer workflows
- Experience building ASP.NET web sites and supporting services
- Experience working with Windows Azure hosting and deploying sites/services to Azure
- Background working as a build and/or lab manager
Strong understanding of IT Infrastructure