Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint? We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is currently looking for a Team Lead to work out of our office in Bellevue, WA. (Internal Candidates Only – Job Description not to be shared externally)
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Team Lead specifically for our gaming support engagement at Blueprint. We are looking for well-organized contact center leadership professional to significantly contribute to overall customer satisfaction by ensuring their team members are properly coached and developed, so they can properly respond to customer’s requests, issues, and concerns in a timely and professional manner. The Team Lead directly impacts the success of the engagement by managing team members to maximize the productivity and quality of service provided to the client and their customers.
- Supervise a team of 12 to 15 agents and manage their performance.
- Monitor and maintain the contact center key performance indicators as outlined by management.
- Coach and develop team members to perform at a high level of efficiency while maintaining accuracy.
- Ensure team members achieve or exceed company/client expectations for quality and service by providing regular, constructive feedback and guidance to develop team members to their full potential.
- Ensure an efficient and high quality response to customer’s inquiry on tickets.
- Ensure priority in delivering service excellence in line with our quality assurance standards.
- Will be a subject matter expert in the client, the client’s products and platform.
- Prepare daily and weekly performance reports for the team and team members.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication of company and client policies, procedures and products.
- Be available to support contact center staff when required, including working ticket queues during peak/overflow periods.
- Ensure payroll accuracy through monitoring and approving team member’s ADP time cards.
- Look for opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
- Manage and administer team member’s attendance records.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates service excellence at a high level
- Ability to manage and motivate employees within a team environment
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize workloads across a team
- Has attention to detail to achieve high standards of performance
- Demonstrates service excellence
- Has ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Has the ability and desire to maximize performance of the team.
- Computer competency
- Conflict resolution
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to empower others
- Critical thinking skills