Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in gaming, cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401K, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement. This is a fast-paced role that needs a dedicated and passionate individual focused on team and client satisfaction!
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a PM Non Tech 3 to join our growing team.
We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Program Manager who can thrive in an exciting and fast-paced team.
- Develop, maintain, and manage program requirements, plans, timeline, issues, risks and challenges.
- Support Managers to drive a program or projects.
- Work closely with program/process owners, stakeholders, and business partners to identify business change and drive the consensus necessary to adopt a manageable change strategy.
- Manage programs and projects involving multiple parties/organizations with conflicting agendas and business priorities.
- Lead cross-organization project teams towards targeted and scheduled outcomes.
- Engage with program/process owners, stakeholders and business partners as necessary to communicate project objectives, strategy, tactics, and ongoing progress.
Qualifications & Skills
1. Bachelor degree or above. Preferred in technology or analytics major.
2. 5 years or above in project or program management.
3. Fluent in SQL query, Excel Macro and PowerBI and have at least 2 years of experience in either.
4. Detail oriented and have experience in handling big volume of data preferred.
5. Have experience in writing automation script, macro or tool preferred.