Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in gaming, cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401K, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement. This is a fast-paced role that needs a dedicated and passionate individual focused on team and client satisfaction!
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a PM Non Tech 1 to join our growing team.
We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Program Manager who can thrive in an exciting and fast-paced team.
Develop, edit, and manage marketing materials, templates, newsletters, various SharePoint portals, Teams, websites, LinkedIn pages and other brand assets for University Recruiting Marketing team. Design and develop illustrations and creative materials. Video creation and edits. Support Managers and teams to drive business programs and projects. Engage with program/process owners, stakeholders and business partners as necessary to communicate project objectives, strategy, tactics, and ongoing progress. In addition to managing and leading projects, this role will be responsible for:
- Manage meetings, keeping detailed notes and documentation of all projects
- Manage budget, tracking project progress, report out
- Manage Teams channels and communication with the virtual teams
- Manage UR marketing sites and LinkedIn
- Create social media tutorials/online courses
- Manage virtual teams to collaborate and create videos, drive social media marketing
Qualifications & Skills
· 3+ years of marketing communication experience, Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
· Must have excellent communication skills to all levels, strong writing skills, excellent design and graphic skills.
· Must possess strong cross team/group/org collaboration skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Teams) and SharePoint, Adobe illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro
· Strong executive ready PowerPoint presentation development.
· Experience in social media marketing including LinkedIn.
· Video creation and editing skills.
· Familiar with Microsoft internal process and tools preferred.
· Any development and delivery of internal training.