Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in gaming, cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401K, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement. This is a fast-paced role that needs a dedicated and passionate individual focused on team and client satisfaction!
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Software Design Engineer 1 to join our growing team.
We are looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Software Design Engineer who can thrive in an exciting and fast paced Redmond-based AAA game studio.
As a member of the Tools & Automation team, you’d be responsible for creating and maintaining the critical core systems that affect multiple facets of our studio. We build the editor that allows our artists to craft and sculpt their vision into a tangible reality on the gaming platform. We build the infrastructure to enable the performance validation workflows, allowing for us to reach the coveted 1080/60FPS benchmark. We build the technology that allows for the complex automated validation of our art assets and in-game world.
You will work with artists and engineers to define and execute on creating new workflows to allow for the creation of next-generation features. You will work with a variety of different teams to understand their needs and desires, to design and build the necessary infrastructure to support their requirements. You will help deliver the next AAA title.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor of Math/Computer Science
- At least 3 years of professional software development experience
- Programming background in C#, SQL and scripting languages
- Rock solid understanding of software engineering best practices
- Experience building user facing tools and technologies like MVVM and WPF
- Strong communication and cross-team development skills
- Strong grasp of UX design principles;
- Passion for games and a drive to create amazing AAA game Experiences
- Professional C++ experience
- Experience with complex systems (animation, graphics, game engine, etc.)
- Experience using 3D editors and applications
- Experience working with test automation infrastructure
- Experience working with end-user facing software applications