Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is looking for Data Scientists to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions!
- Deep understanding of the basic algorithms of data science (classification, regression, clustering, NLP, etc.).
- 3+ years of C# programming experience.
- Experience in developing innovating data science models.
- Experience in preprocessing data.
- Experience in feature engineering.
- Experience in programming in Python and R.
- Experience with distributed/cloud computing (Azure/Spark/AWS)
- Experience manipulating large data sets from multiple sources (SQL, Hadoop, Azure, Databricks, AWS)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Masters required in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or machine learning related field (preferred)