Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401K, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement. This is a fast-paced role that needs a dedicated and passionate individual focused on team and client satisfaction!
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Level Designer - Campaign to join our growing team.
343 is looking for an experienced Level Designer that can craft and implement exciting gameplay spaces that push boundaries and engage players. Responsibilities will focus on visual design, implementation of gameplay goals, scenario building and spatial relationships. This person will work with the level design team, gameplay teams, artists, and programmers to ensure that cross discipline relationships are respected and nurtured giving the player an experience that is continually the highest quality.
· Build levels from inception through production under the guidance of the Lead Level Designer.
· Build gameplay moments such as combat encounters, narrative events, and logic puzzles.
· Author and review design documentation.
· Play test and iterate on level content to ensure highest quality.
· Partner with other level designers to maintain a positive productive working atmosphere.
· Build and maintain collaborative relationships with all development functions to ensure a best-in-industry production process, player experience and team environment.
· Work closely with the art team to ensure level metrics, budgets, and visual targets are met.
· Work closely with engineers to develop and maintain level building functionality and push tool / design boundaries.
Required Qualifications & Skills
· 3+ years working as a level designer on a first-person/third-person shooter title.
· Deep understanding of gameplay and level design theories and practices.
· Proficient in using a 3D modelling package (Maya, 3DMax, etc.).
· Proficient in using game editing software (Unreal, Unity, Frostbite, etc.).
· Experience in using a text based scripting language (C#, LUA, UnityScript, etc.).
· Excellent writing and communication skills.
· A love for narrative based games and shooters in general.