Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint Technologies is currently looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our team in Bellevue, WA!!
The Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) role works directly with technology partners and customers to enable a solution that enables on-premise exchange customers to derive insights.
The Site Reliability Engineer will have experience in scripting languages such as PowerShell, Python, etc. and an expert in Exchange On-Premises and Office 365 Exchange Online. They are interested and have some experience with data analysis.
From these core skills, they will need the capacity to understand pain points from customers and partners using the service as well as other teams that manage day-to-day operations and then convert those experiences into various service improvements and automation. They will also have advanced troubleshooting and research skills to root out major incidents and ensure problems do not recur. When necessary, the SRE will also help support various deliverables for special programs/projects.
- Work Directly with Partners and Customers implementing and answering questions related to the On-Premise Solution.
- Manage, monitor, and support the lifecycle of the On-Premise service end-to-end.
- Manage and deliver quality, end-to-end technology and service engineering solutions, tools, and applications.
- Identify and drive service improvement projects, automation, and resolution of service/experiment bugs.
- Create and review design specs for any given application.
- Manage and deliver problem management, identify and document the root cause of incidents/issues, and mitigate future risks to the service.
- Manage and deliver regular service audits to ensure high availability and adhere to strict control and change management processes and procedures.
- Support automation of service request fulfillment and life-cycle management.
- Support service management to manage and drive service and team process/procedure improvements.
- Derive technical requirements from functional specifications.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure high quality before any change is released into production.
- May support or be assigned 4 or more user stories per iteration (2-week Sprints) for the Service Engineering Program
- May manage at least 2 incidents per month
- May manage at least 2 escalations per week
- May be part of an on-call rotation