Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401K, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement. This is a fast-paced role that needs a dedicated and passionate individual focused on team and client satisfaction!
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Technical Environment Artist.
A renowned game studio currently working on AAA title is looking for a Technical Artist who will support the environment art team. We are looking for generalists with experience in level management and tools troubleshooting. This position requires a technically minded 3D Artist who has an obsessive eye for details and passion for ensuring game content consistently meets a visual and performance high bar. Strong collaboration and great communication skills are essential as this role will be involve working closely with a diverse and highly experienced team.
· Help artists with everyday blocking issues with content tools and workflow
· Set up and manage technical pipelines related to level production (i.e. source file management/streaming/visibility/collision/physics materials)
· Create technical level reports to team members/leads including: performance reports, statistics, budgets.
· Ensure levels and other content are meeting memory budgets and performance targets
· Coordinate with design team to eliminate any game blocking issues and establish ideal setups for gameplay scenarios
· Ensure all game assets meet production technical standards requirements
· Work with tools developers to augment and enhance content creation and level tools
Qualifications and Skills
· Experience with Autodesk Maya, Photoshop required. Expertise in other 3D software packages will be considered.
· Candidate must have strong knowledge of modern game environment development principles and techniques. Experience with Level management and optimization on a console project required.
· 2 or more years professional development experience on pc and consoles preferred.
· Candidate should have strong time management and communication skills.
· Candidates should also be able to rapidly grasp new technical concepts and quickly become proficient in new content tool chains.
· Programming and/or scripting experience is preferred in one or more of the following areas: HLSL, CGFX, Python, Mel.