Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded folks changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint operates as a consulting company providing solutions to companies who have an IT issue of any kind. We specialize in application / development, cloud technologies, managed service offerings, and data analytics.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS? Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint is currently looking for a Controller to work out of our office in Bellevue, WA.
Blueprint is looking for an experienced, highly organized accounting professional who can help drive positive growth and oversee our team of finance and accounting operations.
• Manage all finance and accounting operations including but not limited to: Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
• Evaluate current accounting practices and internal controls to ensure accuracy and compliance with a focus on offering recommendations for process improvements.
• Prepare and ensure accuracy of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
• Work with Executive and Division teams on budget preparation, financial forecast and report variance.
• Participate in the development and monitoring of business performance metrics.
• Coordinate and facilitate activities of external auditors.
• Responsible for execution of regulatory financial reporting.
• Ensure timely compliance with local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
• Provide executive team with financial information for effective decision making.
• Maintain solid understanding of processes and procedures of accounting team members.
• Additional controller duties as necessary.
• 4+ years’ experience in relevant industry.
• Proven working experience as a Financial Controller.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
• Advanced degree in accounting such as, MBA, CPA, CMA preferred.
• Experience within technology industry or consulting industry a bonus.
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, including generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
• Strong analytical and management skills required.
• Experience with creating financial statements.
• Experience with general ledger functions and month-end and year-end close processes.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.