Who Blueprint is:
Blueprint Technologies is team of innovative and highly-motivated people who leverage technology to solve business problems. Blueprint connects strategy, product, and delivery in a holistic way that is applied adaptively to each client’s needs. We help companies define what digital transformation means for them. We have a special focus in cloud infrastructure, data platform and engineering, advanced analytics, and data science.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint:
Blueprint believes that it is our people who set us apart. Your ability to think critically and creatively is what turns a service into a solution and accelerates client value. We value both depth and breadth of experience, incorporating ideas from across all industries and careers paths. Our company thrives on your entrepreneurial spirit. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients, and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is currently looking for a Product Manager to work in our Bellevue, WA headquarters.
The Product Manager will help to build a practice for product development that values speed and agility most highly, creating lightweight processes that support innovation and creativity. This person will work closely with leadership to translate vision into execution and ensure that those completing this vision have a clarity of understanding of what needs to happen. They will ensure that everything that goes into a product is the right balance of driving customer experience and creating a robust product. They have the technical chops to understand engineering and the business acumen to lead sales & marketing campaigns. They are a passionate product evangelist while being ruthlessly pragmatic in development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guides the product development lifecycle for Blueprint as a whole– design, POC, development, testing, production, and delivery.
- Defines the operating plan for development of Blueprint products, including cost structures, execution cadence, and progress reporting with input from other key stakeholders.
- Coordinates with the Product Owner to turn business and market requirements into stories, works with technology architects to identify how those stories will be developed, and owns the acceptance criteria and process for each story.
- Insulates the development team so that they can effectively execute on development ready stories while flushing out and grooming new requirements for future iterations.
- Defines and negotiates roadmaps and releases for product development stories.
- Owns the acceptance criteria for each individual story and approves stories based on those criteria.
- Leads market analysis efforts; meets with customers to ensure that market feedback is properly consolidated and understood.
- Coordinates with marketing teams to convey messaging and notification of product goals and lifecycle.
- Coordinates with sales teams to ensure messaging, collateral and strategies are in place to sell Blueprint’s products.
- Has an instinct for what makes a good product, from design to features to market positioning; can describe in detail what others vaguely feel about products.
- Prior experience in software product management and development, has led a product from concept to launch to maintenance.
- Understands Lean and Agile frameworks and understands what it takes to get to an MVP, along with an understanding of the Lean Startup mentality.
- Strong eye for details and the ability to manage and reduce complexity.
- Technical background or experience in a technology company required.
- Experience across multiple verticals, and some experience in large enterprise ideal.
- Motivated, self-managing, and capable of driving critical feedback to and from managers and leaders is a must.
FLSA - Job Classification: Non - Exempt, Full Time Position
Department: Technology & Product