Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401K, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement. This is a fast-paced role that needs a dedicated and passionate individual focused on team and client satisfaction!
Blueprint Technologies is looking for an Operations Program Manager to join our growing team.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Program Manager to plan and oversee a multitude of projects and operational activities within a leading video game development studio. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have strong project management, communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and professionally at all levels. Must excel in a fast-moving environment to meet business deadlines. Extremely self-motivated, strong ability to work with ambiguity under minimum supervision. Heavy experience in Confluence, Sharepoint and drafting organization-wide communications is a must. Experience with driving onboarding/orientation programs is a plus.
- Manage and maintain Studio Confluence and Sharepoint sites
- Manage content for external studio website
- Own studio events calendar
- Constantly evaluate operational functions and recommend methods to track and improve efficiency
- Drive new hire training and orientation efforts
- Work closely with the management team to draft and inform the studio on internal communications
- Special projects as assigned
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- 3-5 years of relative work experience; game industry experience preferred
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Strong understanding of Microsoft products; expertise in PowerPoint and Sharepoint preferred
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Ability to lead multiple high profile projects forward to drive results
- Must be detail oriented and have analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence, and collaborate with all organizational levels
- Excellent presentation and reporting skills to executive management
- Event coordination experience
- Self-starter who deals well with ambiguity
- Proficient in HTML as part of Confluence site maintenance
- Writing/copy editing skills and experience
- Drafting communication for executive, wide internal and external audiences
- Passion for games industry
- Experience in charitable efforts