Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401K, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement. This is a fast-paced role that needs a dedicated and passionate individual focused on team and client satisfaction!
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Multiplayer Level Designer to join our growing team.
- Design world class FPS multiplayer levels.
- Drive development of levels from concept through blockout to final gameplay.
- Implement gameplay elements and level features working closely with the design team as well as other disciplines.
- Responsible for placement of items, weapons and other game objects.
- Work directly with the lead and other level designers to shape the direction of the multiplayer experience.
- Collaborate with the multiplayer team to refine level gameplay through playtesting and iteration.
- Work directly with artists to help shape concepts, themes and level visuals.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Deep passion for multiplayer FPS level design.
- Experience with 3D level design tools or art packages (e.g. UnrealEd, Hammer, Radiant, Maya, 3DS Max or similar)
- Professional experience creating and shipping engaging levels, from concept through to the final product.
- Strong multiplayer design methodology and problem solving ability.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Able to work creatively in a demanding team environment.
- Self-driven, motivated and passionate about building the future of first person shooter gameplay.
- 3+ years game industry experience.
- Game mode and/or systems design experience.
- Programming and/or scripting experience.
- Solid foundation in environmental art.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Required Application Materials
Resume should include:
- Portfolio link with playable samples or screenshots from your recent work/levels.
Cover Letter should include:
- What types of games you play/make; past/current.