Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401K, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement. This is a fast-paced role that needs a dedicated and passionate individual focused on team and client satisfaction!
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Technical UX Designer to join our growing team.
As a Technical UX Designer, you create user interface systems for menus, navigation, player customization, and the HUD. Working with teams across the studio to design, implement, and deliver a wide variety of features from spec to screen, the Technical UX Designer takes paper ideas and makes them real from start to finish.
- Partner with other Designers to create feature specs and flows to articulate the user experience
- Collaborate with Designers, Producers, Engineers, and Artists to rapidly create in-engine prototypes
- Deliver features at quality and on time
- Implement, troubleshoot, and polish final on-screen experiences
- Drive open communication across disciplines
- Represent users of all types by creating experiences that are accessible to everyone
Qualifications & Skills
- 2+ years of experience as a designer/developer shipping games or consumer-facing services
- An online portfolio of shipped interactive features
- Deep understanding of object-oriented scripting and markup languages (C, LUA, and/or others)
- Ability to pick up complex tools and familiarity with gaming industry tools and pipelines
- Talent for identifying and solving complex user experience issues
- Strong cross-disciplinary collaboration ability that makes team members and experiences better
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Intense attention to detail and quality
- Passion for games and all types of gamers