Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology with a Headquarters in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint Technologies? We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Human Resources Specialist to join our team!
- Address day to day questions as it relates to Employee Policy and relation issues including helping navigate escalation as necessary
- Partner with HR team to identify client needs as it relates to HR and the overall employee experience.
- Work with internal teams to ensure all aspects of the employee experience (i.e. Benefits, trainings, payroll) are met
- Assist in executing designated Human Resource Audits.
- Assist in creating and implementation of policies and procedures, as it relates to safety, compliance and company policies
- Evangelize company culture.
- Assist the HR team with overseeing performance management and annual review process,
- Work with HR team to contribute/initiate and disseminate new HR programs
- Prepare and update employment records, including Employee Action forms.
- Sending new hire offer letters and related documents
- Tracking progress of Onboarding documents and updating status and actions in various systems.
- Assist with on boarding, day one training and related activities
- 1-3 years of proven HR Specialist experience and/or Advance HR Assistant experience.
- Understanding of labor law and how it translates to the business
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Experience working with HR Systems (HRIS and ATS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build partnerships at all levels of the organization and be a point of contact for HR needs.
- Must be able to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Willingness to pitch in where needed
- Ability to pivot quickly and find ways to adapt to the business needs
- Experience supporting recruiting and another HR teams a plus
- Maintain and handle confidential information with professional integrity
Job Classification: Salary Exempt, Full Time Position
Department: Internal – Operations