Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution-minded thinkers changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint provides strategic and professional consulting services as well as technical delivery for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS? Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution are always superior. We also have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint is looking for an Onboarding Engineer (Azure Active Directory) to join us in either Charlotte, NC or Irving, TX.
Blueprint is looking for a customer focused, analytical, and high energy candidate to join our team who will be responsible for delivering onboarding support services. The Onboarding Engineer will handle the technical aspects of onboarding customers and partners to the Microsoft cloud with a focus on Azure Active Directory. This role entails providing proactive guidance and remediation assistance, and as the Onboarding Engineer you will drive the technical execution. A key area will include analyzing usage trends to help drive product learnings and identify technical gaps within the team.
Key business metrics & responsibilities will include:
- Execute, manage, and lead customers & partners thru the onboarding process by providing remote guidance and following best practices
- Utilize your demonstrated technical skills and leadership to assist with resolution of issues and removing any adoption blockers
- Assist customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes
- Analyze, develop, and communicate key onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for the development/engineering teams in order to enhance the entire deployment cycle
- Develop, foster, and maintain effective working relationships with various groups within the organization including engineering, account teams, enterprise services\support, and partner teams to deliver key business metrics
- Utilize data models to help identify process and Engineer learnings and then use these finding to drive AADP product usage with fellow engineers.
- Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and establish priorities across various customers, partners, senior executives, and organization boundaries
- Team player and collaborator with excellent follow up and documentation skills. Must be able to work and develop a positive relationship with customers of various size and complexity
- Self-driven engaging individual with a proven history of demonstrated technical skills and leadership.
- Ability to determine root cause of technical issues either on own or in a collaborative scenario. Strong problem-solving skills are necessary
- Knowledge of cloud-based technologies and able to explain why cloud computing is transforming positive change across industries
- Must be able to manage time effectively and accurately maintain a weekly schedule of customer engagements
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and open to change while striving for clarity to drive positive business impact
Required Technical Skills
- Core identity skills and security experience including MFA, PIM, Identity protection, Azure App proxy, SaaS Applications, SSPR, SSGM, Conditional Access, Hybrid Azure AD join, Azure Active Directory, Office 365.
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, PowerShell. ADFS and Identity experience is a plus
- Windows Server administrative experience, including one or more of the following: Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
- Windows Desktop OS experience: Windows 7, 8.1, and/or Windows 10. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016 is also recommended
- Ability to trouble-shoot technical issues up through tier 2
- Above all - the desire and ability to learn is key, and more important than previous experience with a long list of technologies
Preferred Technical Skills
- ADFS, IIS, SCCM, Network Firewall experience. Microsoft Cloud technologies:
- Microsoft certifications: MCSA Office 365 or MCSA/MCSE in another discipline