Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401K, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Here at Blueprint Technologies, we are looking for a Technical Writer to join our dynamic and quickly growing movement in the technical and business consulting space.
The Technical Writer is a strong, versatile writer who is passionate about technology and loves to work on documentation targeted around our many processes of analytics.
Your primary responsibility will be documenting the tools and pipelines for our analytics team. You will be responsible for delivering high-quality technical content to the team in written form and any other formats as needed. In this role you will create a common look and feel for all documentation regarding our analytics processes as well as best practices across multiple topics. You will need to work hand in hand with product and design groups, must be able to work cross-functionally and collaborate to collect information.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience working inside the software development lifecycle (SDLC), required.
- Experience working on UX (in-product text).
- Experience with Markdown and GitHub.
- O365/Exchange administration (preferred, not required).
- MS experience (preferred, not required).
- Experience working in new/emerging product experience preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in in creating software documentation for a technical audience.
- The ideal candidate for this position will demonstrate the following qualifications/qualities:
- Strong customer focus skills.
- The ability to think in creative, critical, and innovative ways about content formats, to think strategically about documentation problems, and to take the initiative to prototype new ideas.
- The communication and collaboration skills needed to work closely with developers and program managers.
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Ability to learn new applications, tools, technologies, and processes quickly and independently.
- A B.A./B.S degree in Computer Science, Computer Art, Technical Communications, or similar field is preferred.