Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded folks changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint operates as a consulting company providing solutions to companies who have an IT issue of any kind. We specialize in application / development, cloud technologies, managed service offerings, and data analytics.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS? Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint is looking for an experienced, passionate Release Manager to assist us in delivering amazing AAA game experiences to our players.
As our Release Manager, you’ll work with the teams responsible for AAA gaming titles. You will be essential in getting our titles into the hands of players by partnering with our Production, Development, and Infrastructure teams. To do this, you will be responsible for navigating the gaming Certification process as well as multiple content ingestion pipelines and driving technical investigations when releases don’t go as planned.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, able to prioritize their work independently and capable of managing multiple products and team relationships. Keeping cool under pressure, being able to think critically through problems and take a technical approach to investigating issues with stakeholders from a variety of different business units is essential to success. The ability to work through ambiguity is critical.
· Understand the process and policies associated with the content ingestion pipelines for games and follow them closely as you submit products to be released to the public
· Understand platform certification requirements and assist development teams in determining potential issues before and during release
· Create, document, execute, and improve the process of build packaging, verification, certification, and release
· Drive communication and troubleshooting of release issues
Qualifications & Skills
· Experience shipping current-generation, AAA games through a minimum of 3 product cycles as a Release Manager or Producer
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Visual Studio Team Services, and Microsoft Teams
· Experience with Agile development methodologies
· Previous experience shipping AAA gaming titles
· Previous experience shipping on multiple platforms
· Previous experience with Windows Dev Center and/or Xbox Developer Portal