Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Consulting Services is a group of solution minded folks changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint operates as a consulting company providing solutions to companies who have an IT issue of any kind. We specialize in application / development, cloud technologies, managed service offerings, and data analytics.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS? Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint is currently looking for a HR Generalist to work out of our office in Bellevue, WA.
Blueprint Consulting Services is looking for HR Generalist to join our team. We are seeking a high level performer with a passion for career and employee development as well as business development. Additionally the ideal candidate will work well in a fast paced, fluid, and high demand environment while executing job responsibilities at a high level.
- Coordinate and communicate across multiple departments within Blueprint as well as with Blueprint’s clients.
- Meet with consultants regularly to discuss their engagement, professional goals, and growth plan.
- Support business operations with onboarding, off boarding, and equipment coordination.
- Support Directors with proposal development.
- Develop new business through building and maintaining positive client relationships.
- Document employee meetings using the Engagement Success Plan.
- Communicate regularly with Practice Directors and HR regarding employee performance and satisfaction.
- Assist with and coordinate redeployment of consultants at the end of engagements.
- Support the recruiting team as needed to source for candidates.
- Support HR as needed to maintain and audit employee files.
- Help facilitate employee reviews.
- Client Satisfaction Survey coordination with client.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience with employee and career development.
- 2+ years Account Management and sales experience.
- HR Experience preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism.
- Demonstrated collaboration and negotiation skills that result in positive outcomes for multiple stakeholders.
- HR experience and training desirable.