Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint provides strategic and professional consulting services as well as technical delivery for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS?
Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our internal team in Charlotte, NC. This is an opportunity to join an organization that is expanding at an astonishing rate and be placed in a role where being on top of your game daily is imperative. Blueprint has a large presence established in the North Carolina and Texas areas and we are seeking an individual who will continue to facilitate excellence across all our sites and teams.
This will be a remote (work from home) opportunity with occasional visits to the client site for onboarding/offboarding, candidate interviews, meetings, etc. You must be comfortable working as a remote employee with excellent self-management skills and ability for self-direction. You will have remote support from our client team in Texas as well as Recruiting support from the Bellevue, WA HQ location.
What your day will look like:
- Meet with Directors, hiring managers, and others to assess business requirements and collaborate with recruiting team on immediate needs.
- Create Job Descriptions, employee and candidate profiles, marketing, and other candidate outgoing marketing per role.
- Proactively sourcing high quality passive candidates, leveraging your network and utilizing creative sourcing strategies.
- Take ownership of the recruiting process with each candidate from start to finish.
- Understand the importance of candidate workflow and follow up.
- Requirements gathering, analysis, current market rates, negotiation, research, training, etc.
- Support business operations with onboarding, off boarding, and equipment coordination as needed.
- Document employee meetings using the Engagement Success Plan.
- Communicate regularly with Practice Directors and HR/Operations regarding employee performance and satisfaction.
- Coordinate and communicate across multiple departments within Blueprint.
- Assist with and coordinate redeployment of consultants at the end of engagement.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Technology Recruiter
- Proven success in a previous technical recruiting role in high pace / urgent environment.
- Highly driven, self-directed, and a desire to work in a highly autonomous environment.
- Inquisitive; a strong desire to learn paired with exceptional research, consulting, executive sourcing, and assessing skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years HR experience
- Knowledge of Federal, State and Local laws
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism.
- Familiarity with MS Office suite, SharePoint, and able to leverage technology to streamline processes.
FLSA - Job Classification: Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Internal – Operations