Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401K, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
AAA Industries, the studio developing gaming, is looking for a Technical Gameplay Animator to join our team working on the next big shooter experience. As the Technical Gameplay Animator, you will help create complex runtime gameplay animation systems and author the technical implementation into our engine. We are looking for someone with a strong technical and animation background with experience in runtime game systems.
- Create high quality 3rd person gameplay character animation demonstrating a strong sense of posing, timing, and weight.
- Author and manage the state machines and blend trees for gameplay systems.
- Work closely with the animation director, technical animation director, animation programmers, and gameplay team to build modern runtime animated systems.
- Support gameplay team by problem solving and debugging trees during production.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years’ experience in games with at least one shipped title.
- Authoring of animation trees and state machine experience a must.
- Expert skills in Maya.
- Good understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization, and debugging.
- Understanding of modern runtime animation schemas.
- Strong animation skills.
- Experience with motion capture.
- Comfort with scripting languages.
- Experience with Unreal Blueprints.