Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded folks changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint operates as a consulting company providing solutions to companies who have an IT issue of any kind. We specialize in application / development, cloud technologies, managed service offerings, and data analytics.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS?
Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint is currently looking for a Quality Analyst focused on ongoing quality improvements to join our Services Management & Support Practice in Bellevue, WA. We are looking for an experienced, highly organized support professional who can help define, drive and maintain continuous quality improvement for a large, fast-growing support team.
• Perform Quality Analysis Reviews on customer support tickets
• Maintain expertise in documented ticket handling processes
• Complete assigned tasks and project in a timely manner
• Produce large sets of actionable, timely data for delivery to support teams
• Meet productivity targets following set cadence
• Contribute to a positive, collaborative work environment
• Maintain poise, diplomacy, and professionalism at all times
• Flexibility to work outside of documented scope as the role expands
• Critical/analytical thinking
• Quick accurate judgment
• Ability to concentrate on routine tasks for extended periods of time
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Habit of relying on most current documentation
• Proven track record of high productivity performance
• Strong understanding of empathetical communication skills
• Good time management and attendance
• Ability to handle sensitive, confidential data
• Fluent in multiple languages, with priority given to candidates with demonstrated fluency in at least two of the following: English, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, German, Polish, Ukrainian, French, Italian
• Available to work weekends
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience, with preference towards business, technical or quality focus
• Intermediate to advanced experience with quality assurance in a software development or distribution environment
• Experience as a gamer is a plus
• Attention to details – inquisitive
• High productivity
• Critical thinking
• Communication skills
• Customer Focus
**Must be able to work on a W2 basis, we are not able to sponsor visa's at this time.