Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded folks changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint operates as a consulting company providing solutions to companies who have an IT issue of any kind. We specialize in application / development, cloud technologies, managed service offerings, and data analytics.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS? Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint is currently looking for a Quality Program Manager to work out of our office in Bellevue, WA.
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Program Manager focused on ongoing quality improvements to join our Services Management & Support Practice. We are looking for an experienced, highly organized project manager who can help define, drive and maintain continuous quality improvement for a large, fast-growing support team.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of client products and business methods, to better understand and assist in ongoing initiatives to improve customer loyalty.
- Plan and implement process, training and documentation improvement projects to continually improve customer support delivery.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and internal teams to ensure that quality improvement efforts remain consistent with Blueprint and client quality standards.
- Work in a fluid, multi-cultural, close-working, diverse environment.
- Maintain poise, diplomacy, and professionalism at all times.
- 7-10 years of experience in quality management or a related field
- Proven experience managing small, high-performing teams with a narrow/deep focus
- Demonstrated experience driving continuous quality improvement in a customer / technical support environment.
- Bachelor’s degree, with preference towards business, technical, or related fields
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and relationship building skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office and SharePoint.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential data.
- Strong problem solving and business decision making abilities.
- Able to prioritize tasks and manage multiple tasks/activities at once.
- Master’s degree, MBA preferred
- Formal training in quality management methodologies, e.g. Six Sigma, TQM, Lean.
- Project management experience - preference towards certificates or course work in PM/Lean/Agile.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with quality assurance in a software development or distribution environment.
- Experience as a gamer is a plus.
FLSA - Job Classification: Salary, exempt
Department: Consultant – IT Support