Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Consulting Services is a group of solution minded folks changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint operates as a consulting company providing solutions to companies who have opportunities in meeting their Customer’s needs. We specialize in application / development, cloud technologies, managed service offerings, and data analytics.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS? Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint is currently looking for an Operations Program Manager to work out of our office in Bellevue, WA.
Blueprint Consulting Services is looking for an Operations Program Manager to join our Services Management & Support Practice. We are looking for a sharp, organized, and analytical professional who can run a team of Team Leads and their staff.
The OPM will focus on ensuring that schedules, business needs, KPI’s and company core values are driven. We need someone who can step up to adversity and persevere through the “noise”. This will be an opportunity to take the support teams to the next level and expand your skills in the operations space.
What you need to be successful:
- 3-5 years of experience in an operations or service delivery role demonstrating ability to clearly explain solutions in a consumer-facing organization.
- Ability to manage multiple correspondences/tasks/activities at once.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills / Strong service orientation with excellent listening, interpersonal, and verbal skills to enable understanding of complex customer scenarios.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Technical / Functional Skills.
- Ability to recognize and qualify issues, trends, and anomalies using analytical problem solving skills backed by a good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent people management skills.
FSLA Classification - Salary, Exempt
Department - Consultant, Operations