Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators, motivators, and thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients, and the community. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, paid volunteer hours, and tuition reimbursement.
The Account Manager (AM) is key to the partner management strategy in the Microsoft FastTrack Center and is the main point of contact for enterprise partners in the FastTrack Ready Partner (FRP) Program. An AM builds and maintains relationships with enterprise partners, thinks outside the box to help partners commit to the FRP, and provides the vehicle for the partner to reach their goals. The AM will be responsible for presenting status updates on a weekly basis with data pulled from PowerBI to the partners and the program’s executive team.
Key business metrics & responsibilities will include:
· O365 Partner Onboarding Education
· Deliver and report key business metrics include identified blockers and other opportunities that focus on accelerating Cloud consumption.
· Be responsive and attentive to customer and partner needs
· Develop and maintain effective relationships with enterprise partners and secure their commitment to the FastTrack Ready Partner Program.
· Manage customer and partner accounts within expected timeframes while continually driving increased effectiveness and thus reducing costs
· Grow new programs within the Microsoft FastTrack Center
· Drive growth and be accountable for performance measured by consumption, usage, and adoption
Candidate Competencies & Required Skills
· Successful account management history is a must
· Working technical knowledge of Microsoft O365, M365, and EM+S at a high level
· Strong executive presence, including communication and presentation skills to C-level audiences
· Must be self-driven, engaging, and have a high level of self-assurance with the ability to influence and direct others
· Proven ability to identify and scope problems ranging from conceptualization to implementation
· Demonstrated ability to create narratives that are targeted to partners and customers on an emotional level that deliver clear outcomes and a call to action
· Strong problem solving and collaboration aptitude
· Ability to handle conflicts with internally and external stakeholders
· Exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities
· Must be comfortable with ambiguity while striving for clarity with the personal desire and initiative to drive proactive business changes
· The desire and ability to learn is vital
· Experience managing partner relationships is a plus
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus