Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is currently looking for a Front-line Engineer work out of our office in Las Colinas, TX or Charlotte, NC.
Support Engineer (Portuguese)
This team is looking for thoughtful, analytical, and high energy candidate to join a new team that will be responsible for delivering onboarding support services. The Onboarding Engineer role will be responsible for the technical aspects of onboarding customers and partners which includes provide proactive guidance and remediation assistance. As the Support Engineer for this business you will drive the technical execution and provide automation improvements to maintain customer and partner satisfaction during the ‘Deployment’ phase. You are responsible to deliver the customer Onboarding Experience for services while utilizing the company’s IP and assets across partners, services engineering and support teams, the field sales organizations and business groups. The Support Engineer role will require developing exceptionally strong and transparent working relationships with the teams to deliver expected customer and business results.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
• Execute, manage and lead a set of web based computing system customers and partners thru the Onboarding technical process.
• Proven history of demonstrated technical skills and leadership
• Assist with customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes technology
• Analyze, develop and communicate key Onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for web based computing system Onboarding and entire deployment cycle.
• Develop, foster and maintain effective customer and partner relationships maintaining CSAT
• Be responsive to customer needs.
• Develop foster and maintain effective working relationships with engineering, marketing, Enterprise Services\Support and field sales and partner teams to deliver key business metrics
Successful Candidate Competencies:
* Native Portuguese Speaker.
• Customer and Partner Focus: proven experience driving business impact based on a deep understanding of customer and partner needs.
• Self-driven engaging Onboarding Engineer with proven history of demonstrated technical skills and leadership
• Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries
• Demonstrated ability to lead, manage, build and deliver customer and partner business results thru an engineering or professional services team
• web based competency: Possess the knowledge and personal conviction to articulate why the cloud and web based computing system in particular is a transformational industry change.
• Strong technical leadership, relationship building to create, reinforce, motivate and guide customers and partners
• Strong problem solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation
• Web based computing system technical competency: Possess a broad knowledgebase of web based computing system technical architecture. Familiarity and technical understanding of the FastTrack experience and process
• Collaboration: exceptional collaborator on complex multi-faceted programs across multiple groups with varying priorities.
• Applicants must be comfortable with ambiguity while striving for clarity with the personal desire and initiative to drive proactive business impacting change and clarity.