Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint provides strategic and professional consulting services as well as technical delivery for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Why you want to be a part of BPCS?
Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution is superior. Also – we have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint is currently looking for a Technical Project Manager to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions.
• 3+ years of experience working as a Technical Project Manager
• Working with project stakeholders, create and manage project plans for technical solutions to be released at scale
• Manage and regularly communicate on project timelines & expectations across multiple stakeholders
• Development of technical specs for engineering team work items
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential project delays and prepare contingency plans for those delays
• Experience working with Enterprise applications
• Hands-on experience working with analytics (Tableau, Power BI, Google)
• Ability to take requirements and document those as specifications, user stories
Must be able to work on a W2 basis, we are not able to sponsor visa candidates at this time.