Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology with a Headquarters in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint Technologies? We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
- Support Operations Training Manager with training scheduling, preparations, and management
- Work with, Operations Management and Training Manager to develop/document/train Operations Standard, policy, and workflows. Maintain Department training schedule and annual regulatory training requirements
- Assist Operations Training Manager with development/maintenance of operations-related training need assessment and skill assessment intake
- Participate in work groups/committees related to the training Department
- Work with Human Resources and Marketing team members to deliver and support the monthly New Hire Orientation
- Participate in Training Department meetings and assigned training projects in all areas of the organization
- Effectively communicate to and coordinate with Training Manger all user training requests/needs to ensure on-time delivery
- Effectively communicate and work with training group members to successfully deliver training coursework and initiatives for all levels of the organization
- Organize rooms, materials and trainers for in-person trainings
- Track metrics regarding attendance, satisfaction, and use of trainings
- Successful track record in executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong executive presence and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and align to overall company strategy
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and manage multiple and competing demands
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at varying levels within the organization
- Ability to adapt to new environment and creatively problem solve
- Ability to proactively initiate and manage initiatives/projects to completion and delivery