Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401K, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Here at Blueprint Technologies, we are looking for a Community Coordinator to join our dynamic and quickly growing movement in the technical and business consulting space.
AAA Industries is looking for a diehard gaming fan to join our community team and support our mission of driving engagement, excitement, and exceptional experiences for our players. The ideal candidate brings a longstanding love of game and first-hand experience with the community, along with exceptional organizational and communication skills, to nurture and empower the community across all games, products, and platforms. The Community Coordinator will act as a front-line liaison between the studio and our players, advocating for their needs while feeding their passion for all things.
This position requires a moderate amount of travel to support community needs at industry expos, fan events, esports competitions, and more.
Qualified candidates should provide 3 to 5 writing samples demonstrating an ability to deliver information in a personable, fun, grammatically solid manner.
- Drive and support community engagement initiatives via in-game experiences, streams, events, and more
- Promote open, transparent interaction and two-way dialog between the development team and the game community via blog posts, forum posts, social posts, and more
- Advocate for the needs of players and provide critical internal feedback and insights to appropriate stakeholders
- Support external outreach and communications across Waypoint, owned channels, and community destinations as needed
- Help with game-related content creation as needed (game variants, forge content, screenshots, clips, and more
- Empower and support community moderators across Waypoint, Discord, and other engagement channels
- Partner with game teams and community team to support public flighting initiatives
- Travel to industry events, expos, and esports events as needed to support community team outreach and engagement initiatives
Experience & Skills
- Prior experience with community engagement work
- Legendary written communication skills (please provide 3-5 writing samples)
- High-level problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Intimate knowledge of franchise, community, games, and game modes
- Ability to fluidly work across organizations and work independently on multiple tasks
- Comfortable working in a very communicative and passionate team environment
- Ability to deal with community negativity and feedback in a professional and constructive manner
- Familiarity and comfort with public appearances, streaming, and online engagement
- Experience and understanding of streaming platforms, content creation programs, and influencer engagement
- Event management experience