Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Here at Blueprint Technologies, we are looking for a Senior Environmental Artist to join our dynamic and quickly growing movement in the technical and business consulting space.
Blueprint is looking for a Senior Environmental Artist to join our team working on the next big experience.
Senior Environmental Artist Overview
A renewed game studio is currently working on AAA console title is looking for Environmental Artists to join our team creating props, textures and models. We are looking for candidates with a strong desire to work in the Sci-Fi genre and an ability to do high and low res, hard surface and organic modeling and texture creation. Responsibilities may also include outsource integration, world building and level assembly. Experience with real time physics, lighting, shaders, and materials for environments is a huge benefit.
- 6+ years professional experience working with game environments
- Shipped at least 2+ AAA title previously.
- Experience with Autodesk Maya required.
- Experience with Photoshop and Substance art packages required.
- Experience with PBR shaders and textures required.
- Experience with ZBrush or Mudbox preferred.
- Artist must have strong knowledge of modern game asset development principles and process.
- Artist should have strong time management and communication skills.
- Superb high and low polygon modeling skills required.
- The ability to quickly grasp new technical concepts required.
- Game Editor centric workflow experience
- Has worked on a FPS or MP shooter game