Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution-minded thinkers changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.

 

What are our Solutions?
Blueprint provides strategic and professional consulting services as well as technical delivery for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.

 

Why you want to be a part of BPCS?
Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution are always superior. We also have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.

 

Job Description:

Blueprint Technologies is looking to hire Localization Leads to join one of our managed service projects on the eastside.  This is a great opportunity to join an existing team working on a high-profile customer centric team.  Must be extremely customer focused, highly organized and excellent communication skills to join our team.

For these roles, experience in personnel management and localization/translation as a service are required and will comprise approximately 10% of your time.  The remaining 90% Localization Team Leads are expected to perform as a Localization Specialists.

Skills we are looking for:

  • Proficient in Office Suite and project management tools, i.e. MS Project, Jira, Confluence, Slack, and/or Trello
  • Thorough understanding of CAT and associated tools and terminology
  • Strong, demonstrated ability to effectively lead small groups
  • Ability to receive and apply critical feedback.
  • Willingness and ability to stay up-to-date on latest product releases.
  • Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
  • Natural curiosity and desire to understand our clients, their products, customers, history, and presence in the market.
  • Time management: Ability to manage multiple concurrent, often competing priorities, while maintaining high quality standards and deliverables.
  • Ability to work flexible schedules to meet current and future needs.

Key Responsibilities:

  • Manage a team of 4-5 Localization Specialists representing various languages
  • Continue to work and collaborate on translation requests and projects as an individual contributor
  • Contribute to or manage various tasks and projects as requested by the Localization Manager
  • Approve timecards
  • Collaborate with team members to work on process improvements
  • Cultivate an environment of open group communication and creativity
  • Knowledge Sharing – Contribute to and/or facilitate roundtables as needed
  • Facilitate small group meetings as needed
  • Regular 1-on-1s with team members, or as needed

Apply for this Job

* Required
(Optional)
Almost there! Review your information then click 'Submit Application' to apply.

File   X
File   X