Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is looking for a Software Development Engineer to help drive efforts to expand scalability and efficiency across our pipeline systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Building highly scalable, distributed, reliable, business critical systems that process terabytes of data every day using hundreds of compute cores and GPUs.
- Building the processing systems that transform code and art assets into optimized game-consumable bits
- Building systems that support remote workflows for artists and developers who are geographically distributed across the globe.
- 3-5 years of experience developing in C# (or Java) or C++
- Excellent knowledge of C++ and C# (or Java) compilation and linking processes
- Basic knowledge of 3D art pipelines and rendering systems
- Working knowledge of distributed architectures and associated parallel algorithms
- Working knowledge of at least one build system language, MS Build(Perferred), NMake, Make, Ant, etc
- Need to have service cloud design or game design experience
- Excellent communication skills
FLSA - Job Classification: Salary - Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Solutions Delivery