Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401K, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Here at Blueprint Technologies, we are looking for a Characters Gameplay to join our dynamic and quickly growing movement in the technical and business consulting space.
Characters Gameplay Overview
Work on one of the most exciting and creative intellectual properties in the industry. AAA level gaming company is expanding its Character Team and is looking for a passionate Gameplay Programmer to help drive the future.
As a Gameplay Programmer, you will be responsible for prototyping new character functionality and developing compelling NPC behaviors. The ideal candidate will be able to collaborate closely with artists and designers to deliver solid, performant code in a AAA game engine. You will also be responsible for leveraging AI, Animation, and Audio systems core to all of our characters.
• Help develop NPC combat behaviors in cooperation with artists and designers.
• Create gameplay mechanics that support new character development.
• Create well architected systems that encourage rapid iteration.
• Debug and optimize key areas of code (not just your own).
Qualifications & Skills
• Experience shipping a game as a Gameplay Programmer.
• 2+ years of professional C++ experience.
• Strong debugging and optimization skills.
• Cross-team communication skills. You must work well with creatives (e.g. artists and game designers).
• Development in a networked, multiplayer environment.
• Experience developing gameplay mechanics for real-time action games.
• An amazing passion for creating games.