Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Here at Blueprint Technologies, we are looking for a LiveOps Sustain Designer to join our dynamic and quickly growing movement in the technical and business consulting space.
LiveOps Sustain Designer Overview
Blueprint is looking for a talented and passionate LiveOps Sustain Designer to aid in the creation and management of existing, as well as the new future: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer experiences.
- Work with: The Master Chief Collection design and community team to understand design vision and goals
- Participate in playlist design, curation, and creation with the Sustain team
- Prototype and build game modes in scripting languages
- Design and implement multiplayer content, including maps and modes
- Identify multiplayer opportunities using weekly feedback from the community and player data
- Manage tech pipeline for multiplayer updates
- Schedule and actively run playtests to generate feedback
- Maintain design documentation
- Fix multiplayer bugs and coordinate with QA team to validate updated playlists
- Monitor the health of overall multiplayer matchmaking, ranking, and player ban systems and identify opportunities for improving player experience
- Review community creations and deliver feedback and guidance to the creators
- Plan, design, and ship special multiplayer events with themed playlists, maps, and player rewards
- Collect community feedback and respond to players in online forums and chat channels
- Communicate and coordinate across several teams within the studio
Qualifications and Skills:
- Working experience with game editors and content management systems
- Several years of experience with scripting or coding languages (Lua, Python, C++ or similar)
- Strong understanding of classic gaming campaign and multiplayer modes, systems, and sandbox
- Strong understanding of classic video game multiplayer modes, systems, and sandbox
- Understanding of matchmaking and playlist management
- The ability to clearly articulate design decisions and mentor junior designers
- 2+ years of game industry experience on AAA multiplayer shooter titles
- Team player with great written and verbal communicate skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a focus on both creative and analytical solutions
- Exhibits great organization skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience with video gaming or gametype editing Experience designing multiplayer experiences for games with longer sustain cycles
- Experience working with multiple development studios to coordinate sustain efforts
- Experience designing levels specifically for more competitive experiences
- One or more shipped AAA game titles
- One or more shipped mods, preferably for video game or another AAA FPS
- Experience updating a mod in response to community feedback
- Multiplayer Spartan Rank of 50+ in video gaming 5: Guardians
- Rank of 50+ in video gaming 5: Guardians
- Application Materials:
- Resume of work history
- Cover Letter should include:
- Why you are interested in working at 343 Industries
- Description of your past experience with video game
- Description of experience with creating or updating mods, if applicable