Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Here at Blueprint Technologies, we are looking for a Narrative Animator to join our dynamic and quickly growing movement in the technical and business consulting space.
Narrative Animator Overview
Blueprint is looking for a Narrative Animator to join our team working on the next big experience.
Blueprint is looking for an animator to help support our narrative sequence team and contribute to a new and exciting experience. As a narrative sequence animator, you are pivotal to bringing our world to life by making compelling and immersive experiences where gameplay and storytelling meet. The candidate must be an effective communicator, a strong collaborator and have a passion for making great characters and story moments. If you are a top talent looking for an exciting, high profile project to challenge you while working side by side with a highly talented team, then this is the place for you.
**Candidates MUST have reels displaying their work. Reels must show keyframe samples. No motion capture only reels.
- Animate characters (body and facial), cameras, vehicles, weapons and props for using both key frame and motion capture animation.
- Create clear, impactful sequences that make the player connect emotionally with the characters and story.
- Work closely with the Narrative Sequence Animation Lead & Animation Director to execute the defined animation style for the project.
- Collaborate and partner with designers and narrative team members to bring to life the emotional beats needed for storytelling to be successful.
- Collaborate with other animators and embrace the sharing of work, ideas, techniques and culture across the animation team.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience with Autodesk Maya required. Expertise in other 3D software packages will be considered.
- Expert knowledge of Animation, acting principles and camera movement/composition.
- Strong communication skills for working across multiple disciplines.
- Proactive problem solver who demonstrates a strong sense of artistic and technical creativity and respect for aesthetics.
- Ability to work collaboratively - must be open to direction and be able to embrace change. Candidate must also have a passion to discover, explore and share learnings with others.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Gameplay experience a plus.