Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401K, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Here at Blueprint Technologies, we are looking for a Gameplay Engineer to join our dynamic and quickly growing movement in the technical and business consulting space.
Gameplay Engineer Overview
Blueprint is looking for a Gameplay Engineer to join our team to help drive the next generation of gameplay systems and tools for our content creators.
Example systems you will be improving are:
- Low level run-time physics-based systems like vehicle simulation, character control, constraint systems.
- Gameplay networking.
- Develop vehicle systems and behaviors in cooperation with artists and designers.
- Create well architected systems that encourage rapid iteration.
- Debug and optimize key areas of code (not just your own).
- Aid in the architecture and implementation of gameplay networking.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience shipping games as a gameplay or networking engineer. You must have experience shipping AAA current or last generation console games.
- 2+ years of professional C++ experience.
- Strong math’s and physics.
- Strong debugging and optimization skills.
- Strong knowledge of gameplay as well as game networking algorithms.
- Strong cross-team communication skills. You must work well with creatives (e.g. artists and game designers).
- Extensive development in a multi-player environment.
- Experience developing gameplay behaviors for action games.
- Experience working with vehicle or physics simulations.