Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401K, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement. This is a fast-paced role that needs a dedicated and passionate individual focused on team and client satisfaction!
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Game play Animator to join our growing team.
We are looking for a talented animator to create and implement compelling and believable in-game animations using key frame and/or motion capture. The candidate must be an effective communicator, a strong collaborator and have a passion for making great characters and experiences.
- Create and implement high quality animations for in-game characters
- Work closely with the animation director and feature guardians to execute the defined animation style for the project
- Collaborate with other animators to deliver a consistent and high bar for animation quality
- Collaborate with other disciplines to deliver incredible character experiences
Qualifications & Skills
- Highly proficient with Maya - Experience with and proven ability in successfully creating, editing and implementing animation using Maya.
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation and how best to adapt those to create believable characters and experiences.
- The ability to understand the needs of game play animation from multiple perspectives; animation quality, design requirements, and player experience and expectations
- Experience working with one or more game engines
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Having shipped at least one AAA game
- Motion builder experience
- Python or Mel scripting experience