Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution-minded thinkers changing the face of consulting in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint provides strategic and professional consulting services as well as technical delivery for companies of all sizes and market segments. We bridge the gap between the segments for a complete solution for our clients, allowing us to be a partner from idea to implementation.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
Working at Blueprint will change the way you think about the typical consulting job. We want you to be accountable and make decisions that positively impact the client. Our people are our solutions, we work together and collaborate to make sure our offerings and execution are always superior. We also have a great benefits package offering medical, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and company events throughout the year.
Blueprint is looking for Big Data Engineers to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions! This person can be based anywhere in the South Central Region (Dallas, Houston, Oklahoma) and will require some travel to client sites.
Note: we are not able to sponsor visa candidates at this time. Must be able to work on a W2 basis.
- Experience with Spark with knowledge of how Spark and other big data tools work (3+ years)
- Experience with Hadoop (2+ years)
- Experience with Scala (3+ years) and Java skills
- Experience with GitHub and/or other versioning tools
- Advanced experience with Software development, in an open source environment (5+ years)
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, application domains, and adapt to changes.
- Ability to develop simple, elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Python/R and/or functional languages like Clojure/Haskell (3+ years)
- Experience with cloud technologies (preferably Azure)
- Experience with Change Data Capture/Data Lineage preferred
- Experience with agile software development methodology and continuous delivery models
- Experience with team building and mentoring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline preferred