Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators, motivators, and thought provokers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients, and the community. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, paid volunteer hours, and tuition reimbursement.
Looking for a customer focused, analytical, and high energy candidate to join our team who will be responsible for delivering onboarding support services. The Office ProPlus Deployment Engineer will handle the technical aspects of onboarding customers and partners to the Microsoft Cloud with a focus on deployment of the Office 365 workload Office ProPlus. This role entails providing proactive guidance and remediation assistance, and as the Onboarding Engineer you will drive the technical execution; transforming the customer deployment of communication and collaboration services.
Key business metrics & responsibilities will include:
- Execute, manage, lead customers and partners thru the onboarding process by providing remote guidance and following best practices
- Utilize your demonstrated technical skills and leadership to assist with resolution of issues and removing any adoption blockers
- Assist customers and partners with configuration of onboarding tools and processes
- Analyze, develop, and communicate key onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for the development/engineering teams in order to enhance the entire deployment cycle
- Develop, foster, and maintain effective working relationships with various groups within the organization including engineering, account teams, enterprise services\support, and partner teams to deliver key business metrics
- Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and establish priorities across various customers, partners, senior executives, and organization boundaries
- Team player and collaborator with excellent follow up and documentation skills. Must be able to work and develop a positive relationship with customers of various size and complexity
- Self-driven engaging individual with a proven history of demonstrated technical skills and leadership
- Ability to determine root cause of technical issues either on own or in a collaborative scenario. Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of cloud-based technologies and ability to explain why cloud computing is transforming positive change across industries
- Must be able to manage time effectively and accurately maintain a weekly schedule of customer engagements
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and open to change while striving for clarity to drive positive business impact
Required Technical Skills
- Proven experience deploying Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, PowerShell. ADFS and Identity experience is a plus
- Windows Server administrative experience, including one or more of the following: Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2
- Microsoft Exchange Server experience, including one or more of the following: Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016. And Exchange specific experience should include an understanding of mail transport protocols (POP/IMAP/SMTP), DNS records (CNAME, MX, SPF), Message Tracing, Malware/Spam Filtering, and networking fundamentals
- Proven experience configuring mail clients (Outlook Desktop, mobile clients) and trouble-shooting connectivity
- Windows Desktop OS experience: Windows 7, 8.1, and/or Windows 10. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013 or 2016 is also preferred
- Ability to trouble-shoot technical issues up through tier 2
- Above all - the desire and ability to learn is key, and more important than previous experience with a long list of technologies
Preferred Technical Skills
- ADFS, IIS, SCCM, Network Firewall experience. Microsoft Cloud technologies: Azure Active Directory, Office 365
- SharePoint and Skype for Business Administrative experience
- MacOS experience
- Mailbox migration experience with GroupWise and/or Lotus Notes
- Microsoft certifications: MCSA Office 365 or MCSA/MCSE in another discipline