Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401K, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is looking for Graphics Developer to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions!
AAA studio is looking for an experienced graphics developer to complement its award-winning graphics team. This engineer will implement cutting edge features for the future of AAA studio and will support other internal teams with their graphics needs and requests.
- Be part of the graphics team delivering features to the fx, lighting, and environment content teams.
- Prototype, maintain, extend, and implement graphics features with a high level of quality.
- Work directly with content creators to make sure they are able to deliver AAA content.
Qualifications & Skills
- Passionate and experienced real-time graphics developer
- 5+ years professional experience coding in C++
- 3+ years professional experience graphics and shading language coding
- Strong graphics, mathematics, debugging, problem solving, and communication skills
- Demonstrated self-motivated detail-oriented developer
- BS degree or equivalent industry experience
- Familiarity with 3rd party packages: Maya, Max, XSI, etc.
- Worked on/shipped a AAA title.
- DirectX experience: DX11, DX12, etc.
- Console development experience