Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology with a Headquarters in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint Technologies? We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Data Visualization Developer to join our growing team. This position could be located anywhere in the South Central region (Dallas, Houston, Oklahoma City, Kansas City) and will be mostly remote with some travel to client sites and/or our HQ office in Bellevue, WA.
**Must be able to work on a W2 basis, we are not able to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
- Experience with Microsoft SSAS Tabular modeling and database design
- Experience with Microsoft PowerBI report development
- Experience with KPI & measure definition including time-intelligence based aggregations (DAX)
- Experience with SQL Server (and generally, OLTP DB's) and the SQL language
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience with data modeling
- Experience with Microsoft SSRS report development
- Experience with database design
- Ability to work well with ambiguity
- Ability to manage multiple and competing demands
- Ability to engage with stakeholders at varying levels within Client organization