Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Here at Blueprint Technologies, we are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join our dynamic and quickly growing movement in the technical and business consulting space. We are seeking an individual to join our team. The perfect candidate will be able to embrace and drive the Blueprint culture. In addition, the ideal candidate would have competencies in the following areas:
- Strong Customer Service and Communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills for building successful vendor and customer relationships
- Strong prioritization and time management abilities
- A dynamic and hands-on approach
- The ability to adapt and react quickly in our fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
Facilities Coordinator Overview
The Facilities Coordinator reports to the Facilities Manager and will be an integral member of our supportive, creative, and collaborative team. They will serve as the primary point of contact for multiple vendors to oversee the daily operations of six locations in Bellevue, WA. The Facilities Coordinator is expected to ensure effective communication with customers, employees, and vendors. Though tasks will vary, the Facilities Coordinator focus areas include program oversite, building maintenance, departmental communications, ergonomics, site/space/office planning, administrative duties, customer service, security services, and troubleshooting, and more.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for daily operations of six office locations in Bellevue, WA, leading ongoing evaluation of efficiency and effectiveness of operation.
- Responsible to select and manage third party vendors to provide catering twice daily for employees every day, ensuring to work within budget constraints.
- Field and analyze employee requests for accommodation, supplies, etc. proposing solutions.
- Manage and leverage multiple work order systems, ensuring effective communication with landlords.
- Responsible for managing parking and shuttle services for 600+ employees.
- Responsible for negotiating, drafting and implementing vendor contracts.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure all Blueprint spaces are in good repair.
- Monitor, identify, and address any deficiencies within Blueprint Facilities programs.
- Provide general office support, including organizing supplies, scheduling and inventory management.
- Interface with vendors, clients, and guests on a routine basis.
- Ensure Front Desk Coordinator processes and protocols are up-to-date and enforced.
- Maintain security protocols by monitoring access to restricted areas, tracking visitors, and issuing badges.
- Plan and executing special events as needed.
- 2-year AA degree or equivalent
- Ability to manage multiple and often competing requests and deadlines
- Unwavering professionalism, resourcefulness and effective communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Experience in vendor management
- Experience in facilities site management
- Construction/Handyman/Maintenance experience
- 1+ years of office administrative experience, or related field preferred
- Experience handling capital projects such as relocations and refurbishments
- IFMA, BOMA credentials