Who is Blueprint? Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions? Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint? We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is currently looking for a Support Coordinator to work out of our office in Bellevue, WA.
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Support Coordinator. We are looking for an experienced, highly organized, support professional who will play a critical role in ensuring compliance of our Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Statement of Work (SOW). The Support Coordinator will also be in direct contact with our client to facilitate communications regarding trending issues and process/policy changes.
- Real-time monitoring (RTM) and queue/workflow management – must have strong understanding of all aspects of the engagement to call pivots and adjust ticket prioritization as necessary
- Work with functional teams and management to assist in the creation and documentation of support policies, processes and procedures
- Partner with all teams across the engagement to assist with or develop projects and tasks in all functions of the engagement (i.e., review training modules, create assessments, pilot programs of new releases, testing new features/releases, etc.)
- Facilitate and audit communications between Blueprint and the Client regarding workflow and user/customer/market trends, process refinements, and policy changes
- Support Coordinator will be required to allocate time into ticket handling across all levels and categories to remain proficient and relevant within the delivery space
- 2-3 years’ experience within a customer support environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain poise, diplomacy, and professionalism at all times
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and relationship building skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and SharePoint
- Strong problem solving and business decision making abilities
- Able to prioritize tasks and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Must be able to work in a fluid, multi-cultural, close-working, diverse environment
- Documentation Skills
- Communication skills
- Data Auditing and Analysis
- Trend recognition and reporting
- Impact & Influence
- Accountability & Responsibility
- Attention to details – inquisitive