Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint is looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our Business Intelligence team. As a member of the team, you will help build state of the art, scalable analytics solutions that are the heart of the studio decision-making process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with key business representatives to define analytics requirements
- Technical design of data solutions
- Implementation of scalable data pipelines in SQL, Cloud Computing Platform and Kusto
- Creating reports in Power BI.
- 5+ years’ experience with SQL Server. Expert level TSQL knowledge required.
- 5+ years’ experience designing and implementing scalable ETL processes including data movement (SSIS, replication, etc.).
- 2+ years’ experience with cloud computing platform services.
- 2+ years’ experience with data visualization tools (Power BI).
- 2+ years’ experience with SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience with Kusto a plus.
- Strong scripting skills using PowerShell or similar language.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion for gaming.
- Passion for data. The candidate’s experience needs to be primarily data related (data pipelines, ETL, ADF, SQL, Kusto, Cosmos, etc).
- Experience with Azure cloud service development.
FLSA - Job Classification: Salary - Exempt, Full Time Position.
Department: Solutions Delivery