Who is Blueprint?
Blueprint Technologies is a group of solution-minded thinkers changing the face of Technology in Bellevue, WA. We follow a Mission, Vision, and Core Values that allow us to function as a collaborative unit.
What are our Solutions?
Blueprint is a technology solutions firm that connects strategy, product and delivery. We help companies digitally transform. We have a special focus in cloud and infrastructure, data platform and engineering, data science and analytics, organizational modernization and customer experience optimization.
Why you want to be a part of Blueprint?
We are innovators. Motivators. Thought Provokers. And coffee drinkers. Our collective backgrounds bring diverse perspectives that enable us to consistently think differently. Our people are our solutions. We want you to bring your biggest and best ideas to help positively impact our culture, clients and the community around us. We believe in the importance of a healthy and happy team, which is why our benefits include full medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as paid time off, 401k, paid volunteer hours and tuition reimbursement.
Blueprint Technologies is looking for a Product Manager to join us as we build cutting-edge technology solutions!
- 7+ years of technology product management experience
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in Analytics, Cloud Technologies (SaaS and PaaS), Web Technologies and Software Development
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization to solicit requirements as well as seek clarifications around customer requirements
- Experience with best practice agile scrum development and lean startup principles
- Demonstrable experience in authoring product specifications and expertise in creating user stories for current and future product features based on the customer requirements
- Flexible in the face of obstacles and able to solve complex problems creatively
- Confidence to dive in and learn new solutions and processes without a lot of assistance
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced, changing environment
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or relevant years of experience
- Author requirement and solicit clarity on any requirements. User Stories will result from the requirements.
Bonus Points: Examples or samples of at least one product specification delivered in the past
FLSA – Job Classification: Exempt, Full-time position.