Box is a lot more than just file storage, syncing and sharing. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. Box offers many features to companies that enable them to trust Box with their most sensitive content and make them productive within and outside their organization. This is where Box thrives and what differentiates us from the competition. We are changing the way people work at a global scale.
And now more. The Work Management team is building a suite of products to make working with your files and managing your work more productive. We are building features that allow customers to organize, draft and collaborate on their work in one place in an efficient and pleasant way. Our team oversees essential revenue-driving capabilities including:
- , enabling any business user to take advantage of workflow automation capabilities for repeatable document review approval processes
- Tasking features to enable ad-hoc team level workflows and collaborations
- Event driven automations to enable system level workflows
Why the team needs you
We are just starting out on our journey to build an intelligent workflow product to support business processes at scale. As a Product Manager on the Work Management team, you will join a small, diverse, fast-paced, full-stack team that works together to build new, easy-to-use capabilities that help Box’s customers get their work done faster. You will work across teams to lead design and implementation of components that power mission-critical use cases in a future-proof way. We are looking for someone with passion and expertise for building out end-user facing features that are able to handle complex use-cases in a robust and easy-to-use way.
Why you need Box
You are going to have the unique opportunity to define and build the next generation of Box workflow system. You will influence the product vision and build out completely new capabilities into our Box offering. At Box, we strive to foster a culture of transparency and inclusiveness, we aim to execute quickly, and we are committed to doing the right thing for our end users. We value team members who are life-long learners, passionate about continuous improvement for themselves and for the team around them. You will have an opportunity to impact everything about the way we work, leading projects, making major product decisions, mentoring other product managers and setting a high bar for excellence and helping to maintain a supportive and fun team atmosphere. And the work you'll do will directly impact the experience of our 40 million+ users, platform developers and partners.
What you'll be responsible for
- You'll drive product, design, and platform decisions for user-facing features like tasks, workflow tools, notifications
- You'll influence our team's processes and execution methods
- You'll drive towards metrics that define our product's success and use analytics to drive your decisions
- You'll work collaboratively with design, analytics, and engineering team members to bring amazing products to market.
Here's the fine print:
- You have already spent 5+ years as a product manager where you've built and launched products with highly cross-functional teams.
- You are committed to understanding what drives organizations to adopt new products and how to design products to deliver value.
- (bonus points) You have expertise in workflow or task driven products.
- You have a passion for building great end-user experiences that deliver real value without complexity.