The Global Sr. Campaign Manager is responsible for leading global campaign strategies at Box, directly contributing to the growth and scale of the Box Business. This leader will work closely with and lead a cross-functional team within Box’s organization to develop marketing strategies and campaign plans aligned with the overall go-to–market and revenue goals.
Why the team needs you...
This role will oversee the execution and measurement of the campaign in partnership with functional teams within the Global Marketing organization (Product Marketing, AR, PR, Social, Demand & Field Marketing) and the Regions (Americas, EMEA, JAPAC).
Why Box needs you...
Box is growing fast. Real fast. Every business in the world is looking to modernize the way that they work. As the leader in cloud content management, Box is the only company that can help enterprises transform how people work together. At Box, we’re rethinking – and disrupting – the traditional enterprise software markets. Box is at the heart of major shifts in consumerization of IT, new worker expectations and enabling digital workplace. With 64% of Fortune 500 and 74,000 customers, Box has one of the most vibrant and robust partner ecosystem that includes a who’s who in the industry including IBM, Microsoft, Salesforce, and more.
The amazing things you'll be doing...
- Defining the overall campaign strategy marketing mix, investment recommendations and marketing plan to create an integrated campaign plan.
- Leading a cross-functional team to identify target audience, persona, and segmentation of the buying center. Develop, test and refine the overall story, messaging and content strategy and framework.
- Orchestrating the execution of the marketing campaign plan by partnering closely with key functional teams, including Product Marketing, PR, AR, Social, Digital, Demand & Field Marketing and Regional Marketing.
- Partnering with the sales organization and product marketing to provide sales enablement tools and trainings that will accelerate lead to pipeline creation.
- Orchestrating campaign launch milestones and timeline to optimize campaign performance and pipeline growth.
- Developing and maintaining a campaign measurement framework to ensure ongoing review and adjustment in alignment with marketing funnel KPI’s as well as pipeline, bookings and revenue results
- Scaling the campaign approach and operating model globally and providing ongoing guidance and programmatic support to ensure consistency in execution and outcomes
- Representing campaign performance and ROI, including quarterly business and marketing reviews.
Who you are...
You have a minimum of 10 years of experience creating, executing, and leading global corporate marketing initiatives in the high-tech industry. You are a strategic thinker with the ability to build creative marketing campaigns combined with the operational know-how to ensure excellence in execution. You've demonstrated a track record of working in highly matrixed and collaborative environments with a strong capability to drive influence and impact.