WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We are looking for an experienced and driven Sr. Compliance manager who is looking to put their auditing experience, technical expertise, and information security knowledge to plan, execute and deliver on existing and strategic new Compliance certifications. As our Sr. Compliance manager, you will play a key role to build a scalable and efficient processes related to corrective actions, product compliance, and the overall compliance framework. You will work with all functions of this fast-paced, rapidly changing business, and directly with key stakeholders to drive continuous improvement, communication and education with Box's internal and external customers. The right person be excellent at communicating vertically and horizontally across the company and will be comfortable explaining Box's compliance posture to both internal and external customers, working cross-functionally and providing technical and creative guidance to technical teams.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive annual Compliance programs such as PCI, ISO 27000 series, SOC, etc.
- Monitor and identify compliance issues and follow-up
- Provide compliance guidance on new product features, deviations, and changes in the infrastructure
- Support and drive both regulatory and customer audits
- Drive improvements in existing processes and develop new innovative and efficient solutions
- Communicate gaps to management and coordinate cross functional team meetings to remediate and close the control gaps
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Accurately and effectively communicate our compliance position and programs to auditors and customers
WHO YOU ARE
- BS degree in Business or Management Information Systems or related field OR equivalent work experience
- 6+ years experience in an equivalent technology risk and compliance related role
- QSA, CISA, CIA, CISSP or other related certifications a plus
- Experience working with and implementing GRC tools and processes
- Familiar with cloud computing (GCP and AWS a plus) and the acronyms that come with it - SaaS, IaaS and PaaS
- Extensive knowledge of at least 2 or more of the following compliance frameworks (PCI, SOC, ISO 27001, NIST 800-53)
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Big 4 Experience or Management Consulting Experience preferred
- Willingness to wear different hats and work on areas where needed
- Amazing organizational skills with a drive to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to hustle, get stuff done, and has strong integrity - make mom proud!
- Head-over-heels about this role — but not sure you meet all the requirements? Apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Box, we take a big-picture approach to hiring that fosters authenticity, diversity, and inclusion. If you're passionate about this opportunity, chances are, you shine pretty bright.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation. Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Inclusiveness is core to our culture at Box, and we strive to ensure you get the most from your interview experience. Box makes reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please complete this form Reasonable accommodations may include scheduling adjustments, document dictation and beyond.
Notice to applicants in Los Angeles: Box, Inc and its related branches will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chair Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here.
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Box, Inc and its related branches will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chair Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice. If you are a California-resident, please read our California Applicant & Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Box is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Actual base salary is dependent upon factors such as: knowledge, skill level, experience, and work location. This role is also eligible for equity and benefits. For more information on benefits, check out our healthcare benefits and additional Box Benefits + Perks.
In accordance with OFCCP compliance, here is the Pay Transparency Provision.