By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers 100,000+ businesses, including many top Fortune 500 companies who trust our secure collaboration platform to manage the entire content lifecycle.
Reporting to the Director, Enterprise Systems this individual will be a key member of a lean and high impact IT organization with top quality people focused on customer satisfaction, superior execution and delivery.
- Direct and lead a globally distributed team of employees/consultants working across several agile scrum teams on a diverse set of investment priorities
- Balance individual workload and work of the team to establish timelines and deliver on committed portfolio, identify/mitigate risks, and act as a team leader, providing support and a reviews to ensure scalable and long term solutions are in place
- Provide strategic thought leadership to application development; approve scope of work, time and cost estimates, resource allocation, and identification of critical path activities and dependencies.
- Serve as a strong consultative partner to the team to ensure that the system quality and technical standards meet objectives and desired results are achieved
- Proactively identify, communicate, and manage potential issues or risks with system landscape and act as an escalation point for the technical team in addressing critical production support issues.
- Partner with Release Management to mature Dev Ops practice
- Align and work in conjunction with Application Architect(s) to deliver high quality, scalable solutions
- Collaborate with functional owners and other IT leads to develop multi-year roadmaps across the GTM portfolio based upon a detailed understanding of the business functions, processes, and overall business strategies.
- Evangelize and share best practices for Salesforce.com and Apttus development best practices and solution adoption across IT and business team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent relevant experience in programming
- Minimum of 5 years of people management experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant development life cycle experience in systems and applications management including systems/application design
- Minimum 5 years of experience architecting and delivering Salesforce.com solutions. Completed at least 2 full lifecycle of Salesforce.com implementations at the enterprise level that includes data migration and integrations with third party apps
- Minimum 3 years of working/leading work delivered via agile/scrum
- Strong practical experience working with Go To Market teams, systems, and applications
- Strong project management, team management and relationship management skills
- Experience leading an offshore team across various cultures and managing a remote team
- Ability to recruit, develop, cultivate, and retain a high talent team
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation.Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Inclusiveness is core to our culture at Box, and we strive to ensure you get the most from your interview experience.
Box makes reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please complete this form Reasonable accommodations may include scheduling adjustments, document dictation and beyond.
Notice to applicants in Los Angeles: Box, Inc and its related branches will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chair Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here.
Notice to applicants in San Francisco: Box, Inc and its related branches will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chair Ordinance. The Fair Chance Ordinance is provided here.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice. If you are a California-resident, please read our California Applicant & Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Box is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Actual base salary is dependent upon factors such as: knowledge, skill level, experience, and work location. This role is also eligible for equity and benefits. For more information on benefits, check out our healthcare benefits and additional Box Benefits + Perks.