WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers 100,000+ businesses, including many top Fortune 500 companies who trust our secure collaboration platform to manage the entire content lifecycle.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
As the Senior Product Manager - Developer Platform, you will lead the efforts to develop the roadmap, vision, and priorities for Box’s Developer Platform, which includes the experience by which external customers build custom integrations with Box. As a champion of developers and customers alike, you will drive measurable impact by enabling a thriving ecosystem of tools and services for Box customers to build custom applications. Using qualitative and quantitative insights, you will define and deliver innovative developer-facing products, including tools and APIs.
We are a small, close-knit, and diverse team rooted in an agile and fast paced environment. As a Sr Product Manager at Box, we expect you to be the CEO of your own product and ship features that make our customers successful. PMs work cross-functionally with customers, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, UX, Support, etc. to define product vision, gather requirements, execute on the feature and drive product launches.!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Lead the strategy and roadmap for the Box developer platform
- Apply your understanding of developer and business audiences to drive a rich and thriving ecosystem of partner-built integrations, as well as customer adoption of those solutions.
- Understand market and customer needs by closely working with Partners, Customers, User Research, Analytics, and Marketing
- Define and continuously monitor, measure and report on key business and customer metrics
- Prioritize opportunities, define requirements and execute cross-functionally (Engineering, Design, Analytics, Pricing, Legal, Sales, Marketing, etc.) to take features from concept to launch
WHO YOU ARE
- 8+ years of experience in Product Management, ideally in Developer Platform and/or Enterprise space
- Experience in building technical products, such as cloud services and APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or technical areas
- Excellent customer presence and ability to communicate with executives
- Proven track record of innovation and scaling existing products
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including experience presenting to senior executive audiences
- Experience building developer-facing products, such as APIs/SDKs
Head-over-heels about this role — but not sure you meet all the requirements? Apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Box, we take a big-picture approach to hiring that fosters authenticity, diversity, and inclusion. If you're passionate about this opportunity, chances are, you shine pretty bright.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
- For all other benefits, please check out: Box Benefits + Perks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, and any other protected ground of discrimination under applicable human rights legislation. Box strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed as all other employees. Accommodations are available throughout the application process and an employee’s employment at Box.